As per previous years runs on Wednesday nights over summer.
We cater for the social touch player. All divisions are mixed which suits our social atmosphere, with our mixed D1 and D2 divisions perfectly suited for beginner teams. Grading is decided on ability and the first two rounds are used to assess team grading.
We have excellent facilities and after running up a sweat players then socialise over a couple of drinks and a barbeque located next to the fields.
2012/13: is due to start on the 17th of October.
Only Mixed: Social B, C, and Social D (D1 and D2) – 3 males and 3 females.
The total team fees including insurance is $1,190.
The competition runs for 14 weeks in a Round Robin format with 2 weeks of finals for all teams. Matches will consist of 2 X 20 min halves with a 5-minute break. Modified TFA rules will apply.
The Royal Park difference
- Excellent fields: All our fields are in good condition and we have access to them for the entire Summer season.
- Full length games and season: Except for the first two weeks of the season all games are full length (2*20 minutes) and the season is a full 14 games for all teams with no byes.
- Social Atmosphere: At RPT we cater for the social touch player. We like to keep it fair and fun.
- Grading: We conduct grading over the first two to three weeks of the season to ensure all team are closely matched.
- No late games: Games are at 6:10, 7:00, and 7:50 (there are no 9 PM games).
- Heart of Melbourne: RPT is located extremely centrally with great parking and access to public transport.